Tuesday, October 31, 2017

With kindest regards,

From: William Scott
To: Michael_J_Farrand@yahoo.com

Oct 31, 2017 at 2:10 PM

Michael

This is Capt. William Scott Farrand, I am stationed here in Syria with the 37th Airborne inbed, I no you don't know me but I want to make you a business proposal.

I am going to be here for about another year until my tour ends and I retire (if I live), meanwhile I was able to get in on a few small oil deals and made around $7.5 million. The money is safe over here however I need to get it into the state, Sense we share same last name and i thought you might want to participate in helping me move this money into safe hands.

I want to invest the money in a good business so that as soon as my service here ends i can live a well fulfilled life. However, i need your advice to invest this money in the right business since I have not being into business though i love business and investment. I am willing to give you a 30% stake for your help, I will make sure its all legal.

Let me know if you need further clarification and I will kindly oblige.

I look forward to your response, have a nice day and remain blessed.

With kindest regards,


Capt. William Scott Farrand



No comments: