Tuesday, March 03, 2015

To "Alex" at SEO Addiction

Having now reviewed the sites presented to me originally as "non-commercial"--goodwritinghelp.com or writingprogress.com--and finding no contact information for them, I see the full scale of the bait-and-switch tactic used to insert a commercial site after rate negotiations had been completed

All the other shenanigans I've been subjected to by "Alex" and his cohort were predictable. Any group engaging in a well-designed trick like this would be capable of other misdoings.

I have removed the text and link given to me to place at Empirecontact.com: "EffectivePapers.com - Essay Writing Help can be useful for you if you experience any difficulties in academic paper writing in college or university."

Being diddled online is difficult enough; far worse when done by non-countrymen.

Thanks . .

Mike

No comments: