Saturday, August 20, 2005

"Hangover Cure"


I've finally made the big time. My song lyrics "Hangover Cure" have just been published in the West Sound Brewers August 2005 newsletter. They're a "homebrewing and beer appreciation club in Kitsap County, Washington". 

Apparently the editor entered such terms as "lyrics", "country", "beer", and "blues" into Yahoo! and Google and came up with mine, along with some pretty good company such as Hank Williams, Jr., C. W. McCall, and Jimmy Witherspoon. 

With such titles as "Sell A Lot Of Beer", "Beer Man", "Beer and Bones", "Billy's Got His Beer Goggles On", and "Beer Drinkin' Woman" I feel right at home. I always knew if I couldn't find a market for my stuff anywhere else, the beer lovers would take me in. 

I wonder if their songs are based on a true story like mine is (from college years ago).

Or, for a real hangover cureThe Hangover Handbook. .


No comments: