Friday, June 10, 2005

My Cigarettello

Whenever I pull out a pack of Nat Sherman Cigarettellos™, people get involved, asking questions, wanting one.

Sir Walter Raleigh

Smoking them puts me into the mind of Sir Walter Raleigh.* I see what he was up to when he converted the entire Western European world to the smoking of this intoxicating weed.

No additives

Because the tobacco's so good, with no additives, it takes me ten minutes to smoke one Cigarettello™ — not the 3-4 minutes for your average American cig. Nor do I want one for 30-40 minutes afterwards. Standard brands have chemicals that make them burn faster (and make you crave another one immediately).

Telly Savalas

The Cigarettello™ was originally designed for Telly Savalas, back before he did the lollypop routine. A tobacconist in Charlottesville told me that, so who am I to question. He's certainly got the sort of tough-guy image I can only one day aspire to achieve, if I just smoke enough Cigarettellos™.

"Who loves ya, baby?"



*I don't inhale (I might want to run for president some day).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You dont inhale? That's like eating a pussy but not actually getting some pubes stuck in between your front teeth. You gotta inhale Man! Youre paying good money for these suckers. And, dems better than sweet sweet tasting furburger!

Skweekah

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I never seen A photograph or video of him smoking a Nat Sherman, even though I remember that was his brand